Mistress of Ceremony
As a celebrant I love making sure your ceremony is all you would wish for and runs the way you would like it to. As a Mistress of Ceremonies I can also make sure your reception or other post ceremony celebration runs just as smoothly. Why not let me take the burden off your shoulders so you and your family and friends can concentrate on enjoying yourselves?
Helping your ceremony run smoothly
From checking what time food will arrive, to helping you welcome your guests properly, to making sure speeches and other elements of the event happen on time in the way you want them to, I can do it all. It is your day, and I can be there to make sure you are spared any worry or stress. My role can be as formal or relaxed as you.
Making it fun for all!
The important thing is to build the celebration around you and your family and friends and I would talk to you to help design a day everyone will remember forever that truly reflects you. We can even incorporate some mini ceremonies to get everyone involved and make it extra special.
My Offer To You
How Much Will It Cost? £250 If I Am Your Celebrant or £350
What Will We Get?
- A free consultation where we talk about what I can provide and what you want
- A guaranteed date and time when you book
- Liaison with the venue management and caterers on the day
- Receive and direct guests for drinks and cloakrooms etc.
- Announce the couple into the ceremony and at the conclusion
- Assist the photographer by calling guests for photographs
- Call guests to dinner, organise the receiving line and if requested, introduce each guest by name
- Announce the grand entrance of the couple and escort them to the top table
- If required, say Grace or introduce a chosen guest to do so
- Announce the cutting of the cake
- Introduce the principal guests who are to make the traditional speeches and toasts
- Ensure that any gifts or bouquets the couple may wish to present are at hand
- Respond to any special requests from you and your partner
- Further duties may include ensuring the guest book is passed round and signed, arranging throwing of bouquet and announcing the first dance
- The cost includes travel to and from the initial meeting and ceremony. Extra travel may incur mileage costs
- The cost is for ceremonies within an hour's travel from my base. I am happy to travel further but would charge mileage costs