You may have been married a few months or a few decades: deciding to renew your vows as a couple enables you to have another ceremony, and reaffirm the spirit of your love and commitment to each other all over again. For many people, especially in current times, having a second ceremony can give many people the chance to witness your union for the first time, if they were unable to make it.
We can work together to make your vow renewal a personal, memorable and wonderful event for everybody, and especially for you.
My Offer To You
How Much Will It Cost? £750
What Will We Get?
- A free consultation where we talk about what I can provide and what you want
- A guaranteed date when you book
- An initial meeting where we will go through what you would like for your ceremony including readings, music, poems, vows, as well as any mini ceremonies you want to include
- The help you need writing your vows
- A dedicated WhatsApp message group for us to keep up to date
- A draft script for the ceremony for your comments
- Alterations from your feedback to write a final script
- Regular Zoom / WhatsApp meetings for questions and queries
- Monthly check in phone calls to make sure things are going the way you want them to
- A live rehearsal
- Running the ceremony itself on the day
- A beautiful celebration certificate and your script in physical and electronic form.
- The cost includes travel to and from the initial meeting, rehearsal and ceremony. Extra travel may incur mileage costs
- The cost is for ceremonies within an hour's travel from my base. I am happy to travel further but would charge mileage/additional costs