Funerals, Memorials and Living Funerals
The best way to say goodbye
This is such a heart breaking time for you and your loved ones. We all need the world to bear witness to our pain. There are many ways that this can be achieved - you may opt for a simple cremation with the ceremony in a place that was important for your loved one.
You may like a ceremony at a crematorium or burial ground. You may want to push the boat out and have the funeral on a beach, in your garden, in woodland.
You really can have it anywhere. There are only rules on how you dispose of the body. There are no rules to how you celebrate the life of a loved one. With you I will write a unique ceremony.
We will celebrate the life of your loved one and ensure we say goodbye in the best possible way.
Would you like to have an end of life celebration, a living funeral, so that you can say goodbye while you are alive? You can have a unique ceremony recognizing your values, beliefs, personality achievement and relationships. It is an opportunity to reclaim death and confront fears and anxieties as well as an opportunity to say goodbye. It can enable you to reduce the burden for those who would organise your funeral. See blog for more information.
Pets are part of your family and it is important to mark the love you had for each other. This can happen at a burial in a pet cemetery, your own garden, or as part of scattering their ashes in a spot you and your pet loved. I am always willing to discuss your requirements.
My Offer To You
How Much Will It Cost? From £300
What Will We Get?
- A free consultation where we talk about what I can provide and what you want
- A guaranteed date and time when you book
- An initial meeting where we will go through what you would like for your ceremony including readings, music, and poems
- A dedicated WhatsApp message group for us to keep up to date
- A draft script for your comments
- Alterations from your feedback to write a final script
- Optional Zoom / WhatsApp meeting for questions and queries
- Running the celebration itself on the day
- Your script in physical and electronic form
- The cost includes travel to and from the initial meeting and ceremony. Extra travel may incur mileage costs
- The cost is for ceremonies within an hour's travel from my base. I am happy to travel further but would charge mileage costs